Friday, October 17, 2008

Amber and Braden's new BLOG!











Ok, so here we go! The WONDERFUL photographer that took our pictures last weekend totally inspired me to start blogging! Though I'm not going to be as good at it as she is, I figured this would be a great way to send you all pictures without having to mess with my attachments on my email! This will be a fun/creative way for me to keep up with our great memories without spending money at the scrapbooking store! (Sorry, Kara!) Anyway, so I thought I'd start with the pictures that Alicia took of us this weekend. We were in Bentonville, Arkansas, and she used her creativity to catch us in a few "candid" moments. Stay tuned ...




2 comments:

mamo said...

Love the new look and know you will be great with the new site. The pics of you and Braden are so good and loved seeing the new home. Make some good memories there and cherish the time together as children grow so quickly. Love, Mamo

M3D H3AD said...

I like the blog. Getting Braden started early so he is a master of facebook and myspace at an early age. Looking forward to reading his blogs in a few months. Hope you are well Amber :)