
My little monkeys at the zoo
Eat your veggies! Or ..... your hay!

"Ew, it licked my hand, Momma!"
The penguins were right there! They had a lot to say to the kids!
This one's name is ...... I can't remember, but he liked his back scratched!
Makayla rode the carosel, but Braden freaked out!This weekend Braden and I went to the zoo with our friend Makayla. It was just cold enough to keep the rest of Tulsa out of the zoo, and we pretty much had it to ourselves most of the morning. The zoo keepers were all out feeding the animals, and we got a closer look than we ever have! The turtle zoo friend even let us in the cage with the turtles and let us help feed them. We learned all of their names and their funny personality differences. We were also the only ones in the petting zoo ... I've never seen it so clean! The kids had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment