Monday, December 29, 2008

While Momma's bloggin' ....


This is Braden and Marty watching movies. Marty is from the movie Madagascar for those of you who are living uder a rock! Just kidding .... my life is animated movies! We went to Blockbuster yesterday and rented Wall-E and go suckered into buying Madagascar at the register and getting this adorable FREE Marty plush. An hour later our Auntie Marilyn came over with BAGS of Christmas goodies and in there was .... yep, you guessed it .... MADAGASCAR! Ha! So now we have to take one back and get another movie! I think I enjoy this movie more than Braden. If you haven't seen the sequel, I suggest it! I cried I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

love the toy! don't you just love how company's use bribery to sell their items?!? ingenious i know, but a little ridiculous!

and as for the makeup goes, i hadn't done anything w/ my hair and very little makeup was applied....i looked tired! i was really not wanting "my" picture taken. i wanted to be the one taking pictures actually! love u guys!