Saturday, February 7, 2009

Purple Glaze


So Josh and I broke away from our lives Wednesday to get a little creative. We went to Purple Glaze Studio to paint some pottery. Josh is extremely artistic, while I just made a mess! The junior apron that earned us the junior discount

I made a mozaic frame


my frame before I made a mess of it



No worries ..... there were signs everywhere telling us all the paint was non toxic




Look at our mess!





Josh's artwork took so long that I had time to paint a mug too!




Told you he was talented











Not sure ...








grouting my frame is messy!





Josh's artwork being put to good use .... yes, he cooks too! He cooks stuff that I can't even pronounce, but it was delicious!




Josh - you've got something on your face




Our finished masterpieces













1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

oh wow! i'm speechless....his artwork is outstanding! maybe he could paint a murial on braden's wall! adorable pics....the pottery painting looks fun :)