I've been on call all weekend, and in a bad FUNK .... which is hard to believe given this view ...
Got a little sun burned on Sunday ..... it's been overcast all day today

potty training has taken on a new challenge - Jeeps taught him to pee outside, so now he goes to the back door like a damn dog when he has to pee! Yaaay! I can't wait for the phone call from daycare tomorrow!

The pool was FREEZING!

Phyllis and Rob renewed their vows and baptised Addison and Brooklyn on Saturday. It was so great to be a part of this because I felt like I was at their wedding!
1 comment:
How precious! I want to renew our vows for our 15th anniversary! It will be 13 for us in July! My step-dad taught Kam to pee outside and then everywhere he went if we were outside you would turn around and see his little white butt as he peed on a tree!
Post a Comment