Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's been a while ...

I know it's been forever since my last post, so here's a hodge-podge of info for you ... from Christmas on ...

Evidence that Christmas was complete success ...

Braden loves my snuggie!

Sorry I still haven't replaced the camera, so these are terrible iphone pictures, but you can still see how cute this baby is! After a rough start to 2010 on Jan 1st, I made a trip to Kansas to see Debbie and her new baby Isaac. I didn't put him down all weekend. Free therapy ...

Next time I see him, he'll be a stinky boy like the other two!
Debbie drinking her Starbucks! ;)
I miss you.

How many little boys can you fit in one lap? Notice the blanky, jammies, and lack of makeup ... this was the theme all weekend. It was lovely.

Goofball

We finally came out of the snowed in house to see the T-Rex adventure in Kansas City. I wish I'd had a real camera because I didn't get any great pictures. It was so cool. There were dinosaurs everywhere. They were life-size and they moved and made noises. We sat and ate in the ocean room under the giant octopus. Braden loved it. We then made a dinosaur at the Build-A-Bear. His name is Rex now even though Braden initially wanted to call him Jesus! He has glow-in-the-dark dino boxers. It was so much fun!



Braden giving Rex a bath after he was created ...


BATMAN

2 comments:

The Moore Fam said...

thanks for the updates! i was about to ask what the heck you guys had been up to!!

Annie said...

I laughed until I cried over "Jesus". He is the cutest kid.