Don't worry, Mom - I was a good girl! What a great city! My friend Heather is such a great blessing to me in so many ways, but this one has to be at the top of the list right now! She surprised me with a trip to Vegas when I couldn't have needed it any more! I had no idea you could go on such a tight budget! I spent around $200, and I'm so proud of myself! (That's including the coach purse I bought!) Wow, how many exclamation points are in this paragraph? I was a little excited ....
Anyway, here's some of the PG-13 pictures (I'm kidding - seriously, I didn't do anything that I couldn't do at church on Sunday .... ok, maybe that's a little drastic, but I had a GREAT time with GREAT girls, and I can't wait to go back this summer!)
Me and Jennifer ... we made our cabbie stop here to take a picture

Eating OUTSIDE at Mangiano's because the wait was like 2 hours! The waiter was awesome and brought us table cloths to wear! Brrrrrr But so beautiful!


Possibly my favorite thing ... the water show at Bellagio ... or as Haley called it, "Bella-gee-oh!" I posted a video last week (scroll down!)


Heather, Rachel, Me in the limo
KC, Lauren, Haley, Rachel, Me, Heather ... we never had to wait in any lines or pay to get into the clubs ... look at these girls! Sad, but that's how this city works.
At Club Rain at the Palms about to see 3-6 Mafia. We were in a VIP table because apparently, guys with money hire a host to find girls like us to hang out with them for the night. No worries, parentals, no one was pimped out! They were really nice, and didn't even ask for numbers! The doctor and the engineer were there to patrol too! Ha! We love you, Sarah and Larry!


Yep, that's Katy Perry! Don't be so jealous ... Heather and I camped out all night at this perfect spot (like 3 feet away) so she could sing 2 songs! HA! It was really cool though!


I could live here ...

I do find it quite amazing that you can walk around the mall with a daiquiri! This was Ceasar's ... most places were way too pricey for me to even breathe in, so I just bought a drink and people-watched. You can't put a price tag on that kind of entertainment!

I do find it quite amazing that you can walk around the mall with a daiquiri! This was Ceasar's ... most places were way too pricey for me to even breathe in, so I just bought a drink and people-watched. You can't put a price tag on that kind of entertainment!
Yep, and you thought he died ...


Heather made us take a picture outside the limo and it was FREEZING!


Heather made us take a picture outside the limo and it was FREEZING!

This is Larry ... His wife Sarah is one of the doctors I work with ... what a trooper he was this night! He put up with all of our girl drama and all the crap that the club promoters gave him. (they don't like dudes much!) And he still had a great time, and played our body guard behind the ropes! We can't thank you enough! The girls loved him! And Sarah wanted this picture so he could make all his college buddies jealous when he got home! Ha!
Heather ... I know God had more in mind than Vegas when He brought you into my life, but I know you were a special gift! I love you! Thank you for the trip!










1 comment:
don't you girls look hot?!?!? looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment