Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vacation Day 1

So we got into San Antonio this afternoon and it's BEAUTIFUL! It's 82 degrees and sunny! We went to the Riverwalk, and I won't lie ... it was nuts. It's St Patty's craziness mixed with some Spring breakers ... and then we couldn't find our car after we looked all over the place to find the dang spot in the first place! Ha But we took the kids to Rainforest Cafe, and they loved it! We waited a good while, but we had drinks to keep us busy! (me and the kids!)
I'm having some wine in a hotel dixie cup right now while Braden's sawing logs! We better rest up for Sea World in the morning! I have nothing to do at night, so I'm sure I'll be blogging all week!

At the Riverwalk ....

Dyed green for St Patty's



Our happy drinks ...


The frog ...

No comments: