Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We WON!

.... Well, not yet .... but we will! See, I already have tickets to see Bon Jovi on April 13th because I loooooooove him and I had tickets the minute they went on sale, but when I heard about this contest on the radio I just couldn't resist. They wanted videos of people singing to their songs on the radio station. Well, I had an adorable video of Braden singing to "You Give Love a Bad Name" Remember? If you don't ... go down to July of last year on the blog ... It was so stinkin' cute. Well, the only problem there was that it had to have proof that you were listening to 106.1 on the video. I know what you're thinking ... and I did. I tried to cheat and mix two videos together, but my Mac is smarter than I give it credit for, and I just couldn't make it happen. So we went for a redo, and this is what we came up with!
Well, guess what! We are a finalist! They picked 5 finalists! So go vote! We have until April 12th at 5pm and the voting starts at midnight tonight (so Wednesday April 7th - Monday April 12th).
Go to GenXTulsa.com, type in keyword "cameraphone" and vote for the video of Braden singing - You can vote as much as you want!

Here's the video! Enjoy!
I can't wait to see our competition!

No comments: