Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!!!




To all our favorite blogging mommies ... Happy Mothers' Day! We didn't do much, as usual. Braden and I went to church this morning, lunch at Panera, a nap (for me of course), and then dinner at Grammy and Jeeps with my favorite creme brulee! yumm! He's really been a challenge lately, so it was nice to have a day to be forced to remember why I love him so much! ;) Here's some pictures taken lately .... enjoy





This is a pic from Nurses' Day at work. I was in charge of the decorations this year for our luncheon, and we chose a Luau theme. So much fun!
My pretty little Braden

Holding on for dear life




I ran the Full Moon race last night with a few friends. I haven't run in months, and I thought for sure I would die on the side of the road! I didn't! I did it 3 minutes slower than when I was training, but oh well! I finished!
Here's Becky, Deanna, Kari, and me before the race ...


1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

what a sweet comment you left for me!! you're adorable and i love you!! please come back and see us soon!!! xoxo