Here's some pictures of our Halloween fun, and a picture at karate. Braden is LOVING karate. He even made the newspaper last week! He has his first competition coming up November 13th, so stay tuned ... I'll keep you posted! He's actually pretty good at it, and it's really helping him with some of his issues he was having at school with aggression. He's better behaved, and he's been doing a lot better. He's really growing up fast, and turning into such a smart little boy! OF COURSE!!!
This is me in the dark .... I'm a glow stick girl!

I was Pippi Longstocking for the Boo Ha Ha parade. Only the people my age knew who I was! I am getting old!
Braden and his friend "Jader-Bug" ready to go trick-or-treating
posing with the warty pumpking
The Peace girls (lobster, super-girl, and pirate) at the parade Saturday

I was Pippi Longstocking for the Boo Ha Ha parade. Only the people my age knew who I was! I am getting old!

Braden and his friend "Jader-Bug" ready to go trick-or-treating

posing with the warty pumpking



1 comment:
That whole Jader bug thing cracks me up! And I know it cracks her up too, she is just too afraid to admit she likes that Braden has a nickname for her. :)
Post a Comment