Monday, December 8, 2008

Turkey Irony

So for those of you who haven't already heard ..... I am a horrible mother! Braden and I woke up at 5 am to go to work the day before Thanksgiving after we'd been there until 7:45 the night before. (We were TIRED to say the least!) I put Braden in the car half asleep with his clothes still on and drove off. Well, I found out when we got to daycare (45 minutes later) that I forgot his shoes!!!!! So after the teacher made me feel like a complete idiot, I left my child at school with someone's shoes that were 2 sizes too big! I'm sure DHS got a phonecall! Anyway, 3 days ago I checked Braden's basket in his classroom and this is what I find .............. Braden is thankful for ....Right to the heart! OUCH! And I'm pretty sure he did this BEFORE the shoeless day! I'm glad I'm at least mentioned! Sorry, Grammy and Jeeps! You don't rank with the shoes .... or Demi! HA!

1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

what a cute little turkey!!