Saturday, January 31, 2009

I wanna wear my shoes!

So today, Braden got new shoes and will not take them off! Who needs pants when you have cool shoes, right? Anyway, today Braden took a little stroll down brookside for the first time. It was so nice outside, and he loved pushing the buttons on the crosswalks. We took lunch to Josh today at the hospital, and Braden listened to Mommy's heart with Josh's stethescope. I asked him what my heart was saying and he said, "beeeeeep!" Jeez, I hope not! Anyway, we've actually had a rough day since our nap, and I think Braden is getting sick (he hasn't eaten anything really all day, and he is GRUMPy!) Keep us in your prayers! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Moore Fam said...

it's a week tomorrow....i dont want to see any slacking! ha hs

The Moore Fam said...

that was supposed to say "ha ha" sorry :) i'm typing w/ one hand and holding hadley w/ the other!