Friday, August 21, 2009

from grumpy grouches to goofballs!

Well, today was better than yesterday by a mile! I decided last night that I needed to change a few things. The first being more time in the morning. I woke up 30 minutes earlier than usual, and instantly felt like I've been a horrible mother when I got a HUGE smile when I woke him up nicely instead of the usual, "WAKE UP, hurry ... we're gonna be late!" Ok, I get it! After school, we had an hour to waste before dinner with our Auntie, so we went to Purple Glaze. Braden found their only whale, of course ..... and a shark. I actually think they're going to turn out really good. I'll post pictures of them when we pick them up. Braden says they have to dry them in the freezer for 2 days .... haha. We had PF Chang's with Auntie, and she even sent us home with my favorite - the Great Wall of Chocolate for a late night treat! (It was great, by the way!) I can't tell you how drastic the difference in my child yesterday and my child today. I'm going to really try (now that I have no TMJ pain! wooooooo!) to spend more time in the floor with Braden. He just loves to be goofy, and one day I'm going to wish I had a reason to make faces like this! (see below!)






2 comments:

Annie said...

Tears in my eyes girl!! So amazing that all they really want from us it our time. We are so blessed.

The Moore Fam said...

kids are the best! they bring out the best in us that's for sure. miss you guys!