Saturday, October 3, 2009

I swear this happy boy is sick ...

You wouldn't know it, but my little man has a stomach bug. That didn't keep him from enjoying some Claremore Zebra football last night!This picture was a few days ago, but too funny to not share. He was trying to take his shirt off and got stuck! He cracks me up ...

We had a Discovery Toys party at our house today, and this is my favorite find. It's called Marble works, and after a few hours I finally figured out how to put it together. It's really a lot of fun. Braden was testing it out ... Santa bought it for him of course! I just got home from a housewarming party in Tulsa, and Braden is staying at his Grammy and Jeeps house tonight. I hope he's not up puking like he was last night. I really want to go get him, but they told me not to wake him up. Is that bad that a small part of me hopes they call me to go get him?! I hate that he's sick, but I do like that snuggly sick baby love!

2 comments:

The Moore Fam said...

poor braden :( i hope he gets to feeling better soon!

The Moore Fam said...

okay...you're either working way too much or you're just a big slacker lately! or maybe it's both :)
i would like some updates, how's braden feeling??