Sunday, May 31, 2009

Needing some prayers!

Ok, so up to this point, I've put my life and all it's intimate details on here for you, my friends to see and enjoy. I'm not sure if it's always a good idea or not. My parents would say not, of course. Predators and such .... anyway, I'm going to keep doing it because apparently this is therapeutic for me on some level! Every time I feel happy, sad, overwhelmed .... I always go to this for some reason. That being said .... Josh and I broke up this weekend. I wanted to put it out there because I really need you all to keep praying for us. I think I put too much emphasis on the future, and forgot to live in the now. It will be hard for me to do this again because I had very much involved Braden in this relationship hoping it would last forever. Now that it hasn't, I worry about the next time. For the first time in my life, I am testing my faith. I am letting go of the hurt, confusion, frustration, and letting God guide me in the right direction. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to cry! You all know me better than that! Ok, I don't want to ramble on and on ..... just keep us in your prayers. I've never been good at doing anything alone, so thank you everyone for everything! We love you all! I promise to return to my normal blogging soon. 

Alright .... I'm sorry that was a little heavy - here's some fun pictures from Bailey's birthday party in Arkansas this weekend. We are really blessed to have the relationship that we do with Bailey's family. We feel like this is what is best for the 2 of them, so we do our best to keep them involved with each other. For those of you who are confused - Bailey is Braden's half  sister. Enjoy. 







poor Ashton!


This face is the reason I live. How could you be sad about much with that cheesy grin?! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of your sweet little guy. Just keep clinging to Jesus and He will be your strength in the hard days! As you can see from my blog - we all have our challenging times!!! Praying for you.

The Moore Fam said...

we are sooo glad you came to see us! but it really needs to be more often, bailey already misses you guys! seriously, we don't live that far apart, we shouldn't let it go so long between visits....love you guys!