Friday, March 26, 2010

Why do I do this to myself?

Glass of red wine in my hand ... laptop warming my legs ... and 16 year olds having babies. I can't stop watching and CRYING!! It's midnight! What's wrong with me? My heart just goes out to these girls ... I mean, I was in no way, shape, or form ready for Braden, but these girls make me look like Mother Goose!
Ugh .... must get more wine ....
Does anyone else watch this crud?

2 comments:

Annie said...

OMG! I follow these blogs of mothers whose babies have cancer AND mothers who have lost a child!! People send me the links and I am curious so I check them out. I read them a bawl and bawl and SWEAR I will never read it again, but I just can't stop. I feel your pain...

The Moore Fam said...

ugh i just can't even watch this show. it's horrible!!!!