
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Loving the weather: Day 1
So today is the first of, hopefully several, nice days! It was so beautiful that Phyllis and I took off early to take the kids to the park. Ok, we had lunch and went bumming around utica square first! We fed the ducks until the geese got angry and attacked the kids! Braden and Rhagan got bit! Those things are CRAZY! After the attacks, we played on the playground for a bit. Braden is getting a little more brave in his old age! Even preggo Phyllis went down the slide a few times! I tried to catch her on film a few times, and this is as close as I got with the iPhone delay! Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. Tomorrow, we'll probably go to the park again, and we plan to get the bike out this weekend! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment