Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome to soccer momdome!

Today, Debbie and I took the boys to open house at SoccerCity in Tulsa. It's an indoor soccer center that offers weekly classes for little guys. I've really wanted to do this with him for a while, and though we really can't afford it ... we're doing it anyway! Ha! I figured with all the call I've taken lately, why not! Braden had so much fun, and really seems to be pretty talented! He kicked the ball from one end of the field to the other and kicked it in the goal! He played with the bunny for a while, jumped on the jupiter jump, got a balloon animal, and even got his face painted. I was on call so we had to drag Debbie and Ethan along, but I think they might have had a good time too! Braden starts his classes this week (Tuesday nights until midJune) so I'm sure we'll keep everyone updated on his progess.



























No comments: