Sunday, March 1, 2009

My baby is back!

So it may be short-lived, but my Braden loves me again! I had Ethan all day today (still do!) and I have to say .... having 2 isn't all that bad! Don't worry! I'm not getting any ideas! Braden has been in such a great mood all weekend, and I hope it stays that way! I can't remember if I mentioned this last time, but I had a teacher/parent conference Thursday, and his teacher says he is so smart. He knows several letters, his left from his right (he's left handed), and he tries to write his name. She also said that he is her little helper with one of the kids in the class that is a little developmentally behind. He has such a caring heart. Josh has really been encouraging me to learn more about my child. He is so enthusiastic about learning about two-year old behavior and dicipline styles .... it's encouraged me to do the same. I've been giving Braden more choices and less ..... well, yelling! We are doing so great. Well, gotta go ... Ethan and Braden want in my lap! This is how snuggly my baby has been ALL weekend! I love it!
Ethan loves the big TV!

No comments: