Sunday, March 15, 2009

A weekend without Braden

So right now I am at work ...... again. I got called in once yesterday, and now once today. I've been here for more than 3 hours now, and I'm pretty hungry. I had just gotten Braden back from his Auntie and was headed to Grammy's when my pager went off. Ugh! Braden had to get onto me for saying a bad word! oops! Anyway, so here I sit NOT spending time with my son for the third day, but I am making money so I shouldn't complain. I'm so bored that I just had to share my weekend with you people! Hope everyone is having more fun than I am right now! Oh, I did get to spend a childless day yesterday with Debbie. That was fun!

1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

a day without kids! what must that be like?!? even though i'm sad you have to spend it at work...yuck!