Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers' Day 2009

So I'm pretty sure I'm up for daughter of the year with this one ....Yep, I got him a steak branding iron with his initials from Williams Sanoma! He loves it!

and a cool cutting board too!


So I almost forgot the most exciting part of my day ... I got stung by a bee! On the bottom of my foot! Braden and I were playing out in the pool, and I stepped on it! OUCH! I seriously would take labor over that pain ... and my epidural didn't work!!!!! I cried like a baby. Braden freaked out. It's better now, but I can hardly walk! Call me a baby if you want, but it seriously hurts way worse than I ever would imagine from a tiny little creature. I think the stinger is still in my foot. Any ideas on how to get it out?!

3 comments:

The Moore Fam said...

OMG! i stepped on a wasp as a child and it is burned into my memory until this very day!! WAY OUCH! i feel bad for you...not sure how to get that stinger out though????
way to go on the fathers' day gifts! those were very cool

Jordan said...

look at that crazy huge foot =)

The Moore Fam said...

i've really had to stay on your case lately....it's been another week....
clocks ticking..