Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amendment to my last post ....

Sorry, I can't believe I even let that last post pass my inspection! Those pictures were aweful! Is this better? How about a little more description too ..... this is Braden's GREAT grandma. She is really GREAT! We hate that she lives so far away, and we also hate that she isn't here more often. I even tried to talk her into moving in with us. I have a neighbor that I've already identified as a perfect BFF for her! Anyway, here's some better pictures. And Shelly ... I'm truly sorry. You know you can tell my mood by my blogs/lack thereof! I'll get better I promise! No one wants to hear my blogs about how tired I am, how hard I'm working at the gym, and how I can't sleep at night because I just lost the love of my life! Ha! Well, you don't! So I filter my posts!
This face is why I get out of bed most morning!
Jeeps ran out at the last minute to buy him a swing. And then he acted surprised that he couldn't get any work done because Braden wanted him to swing him all day!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Doesn't it make you so happy that Braden is making memories with his Great Grandma? I love it when my boys get to spend time with my grandparents. Remember: He wasn't the love of your life if he let you go! Your soulmate is looking for you girl.

The Moore Fam said...

how cute. we need some trees in our yard so we can have a swing!