Of all the ugly things in my kitchen, I hated this sink the worst. It had no sprayer, the hole for the garbage disposal was jacked up so I had to hold something over it every time I put something down it or I'd get hit in the face with flying food particles! I had no sprayer!

New sink with a great sprayer! Dad put in a new garbage disposal too!

The old cabinets, countertops, and hardware

the new cabinets and hardware (same old ones - new look) and the great new tile!

old nasty carpet and ugly wall color

new tile ... new green walls

old ugly wood paneling, gross countertop, and brown appliances

same old stuff .... new fresh look! The only thing left to do is seal the grout next weekend and put my little island counter thing back in ... I miss it. I'm not sure what to do with all my crap when I walk in the door now.

and, of course, what everyone has been waiting for ...... Braden's whale before ....

and after ...

2 comments:
So happy to see the completed kitchen! You deserve it!! Love Braden's whale too!!!
Gorgeous! Now you can cook 3 meals a day 7 days a week! LOL!
Post a Comment