Saturday, September 19, 2009

Need some prayers!

I am needing my blogger friends to start praying .... my good friend Kara, whom most of you know, just lost her father. He died doing what he loves best ... sitting at the Arkansas game. It was very unexpected. He left behind a wife, 3 kids, and his grandson Connor, Braden's buddy. His youngest son is only 13. I cannot even begin to imagine what this family is about to endure ... please pray.


This morning, I ran my first race - the Race for the Cure. I did ok ... 31 minutes - better than I expected. I want to get under 30 for the Tulsa Run in October. This is my friend Jennifer who smoked my rear today at 27
The Tulsa World reported 12,000 runners! Wow!


We had to take Zebra to the ER today because he fell of the chair and broke BOTH legs! Ha
Claremore Regional had a childrens' safety fair today. The ER did a great job putting on a teddy bear clinic. It was great. They asked Braden his name, birthday, and what happened ... he had to go through admissions, get a bracelet, sit in the waiting room, get xrays, and the ER doctor came in and diagnosed him! It was hilarious. Braden just kept saying, "poooooor Zebra!" Ha! Braden loved it! Zebra is still recuperating. He has to leave his splints on for 6 weeks, and no baths! He needs to be more careful!









No comments: