
We spent last night at Phyllis' house watching her crew! It was exhausting, rewarding, and a bit eye-opening. I learned a few things
1. Always check the freezer before you buy 5 popsicles from the icecream man
2. check the baby to see if she's wet BEFORE you pick her up and wrap your arms around her
3. point the FULL baby away from your face when you are burping her when she is a known spewer
4. I must really LOVE Phyllis!
5. Make sure your backup (Christi) doesn't have a stomach virus before you invite her over! (sorry I made you clean up your own vomit! I love you!)
6. You can never get enough Spongebob - thank God for Spongebob marathon weekend!
Another little bit of info on our lives ..... my Dad is nuts! He somehow went from going shopping to help pick out linoleum floor for my kitchen to volunteering to tile my floor, redo my countertops, paint my cabinets/walls/appliances, and putting in a new sliding door! Go Jeeps! So stay tuned for some cool before and afters over the next few weekends. I have a horrible outdated kitchen!
2 comments:
You are such a good friend to watch all those kids! I bet you will sleep great tonight! Harper got rid of his bottle this weekend. Not ready to kiss the binky goodbye yet. Good luck with the kitchen. Can't wait to see pics.
Sorry to put you in tears. I'm not much of the sappy type, so I didn't want to spend too long on the sentimental topics on the blog. Congrats on the raise! I'm so happy for you. And I have no doubt that Braden will have a wonderful Daddy that also makes a wonderful husband. All that it means is that God is still working on that person so that he'll be all the better when He hands him over to you guys!
Post a Comment