So our 4th was spent laying low most of the day. I didn't feel good, and Braden let me sleep most of the day away. We went out to the river and got the most amazing spot to see the show .... right by the water. About 10 minutes into the show, the platform caught fire and the entire thing exploded! You can see where the fire started in the video that I posted. I didn't get the explosion because I was too busy freaking out!




This is the view from where we were sitting. You can see the big platform setup on the bridge ...

Want a kiss? ...

Getting ready for the show ...

Oh yeah .... How could I forget ..... Look what my sweet dog did while we were gone ..... Need I say more?


Time for tile in the kitchen/dining room! Thanks, Lucy for the motivation! Anyone know where I can get some cheap tile?

No comments:
Post a Comment