Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let us thank Him for our food!

Just had to drop a quick note to tell you guys a cute story. Braden is lying down (next to me of course because it's his birthday and I'm WEAK!) Anyway, he said he was afraid of the dark, and I told him he had to pray and God would help him not be scared anymore. So he sat straight up, put his hands together, and said, "God is great, God is good .... let us thank Him for our food. Amen!" HAHA And the best part .... he told me he wasn't scared anymore! HA! So cute.

3 comments:

Amber Roberts said...

I'll post birthday fun day pictures tomorrow! I'm tired!

Annie said...

How sweet. Who's weak? My 7 year old sleeps on a matress in my floor next to my bed and my 15 month old is still in his crib in my room!! I was always scared to go to bed at night as a kid so I feel so bad for Kam when he says he's scared. One day he won't even want to sit by me. I say enjoy it b/c it won't last forever.

The Moore Fam said...

how sweet!