Back in action or should I say Mac in action!?
So guess what ..... I love my Mac! Here he is ..... The big screen on top is me charting on a patient! Ha, yep I'm at work! I love my job! It's dark in there because I'm doing an eye surgery that requires us to be in the dark, so they can use little tiny lights to see in the back of the eye. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce you all to my new love! I love, love, love it! I just bought a new pink case for it, so I think it's a she. She needs a name .... "Mac" is just to masculine. Macayla?? I already know a Makayla .... I'll start brainstorming. Anyway, the picture of me and my adorable son is from Easter Sunday at church. He's been pretty darn precious this week. Thank God, because he was a terror last week. Josh went to soccer with us last night, so he behaved much better ..... don't get it, but I'm happy that it's that way. I am so very blessed to have two of the most amazing boys in the universe in my arms. How did I get so lucky? It wasn't from living right! Oh, well .... if being thankful will keep them in my life, they will never go anywhere!

No comments:
Post a Comment