Here's a video of Braden showing off at the table .....
Monday, April 27, 2009
Lunch date
So I got a little taste of what it would be like to be a stay-at-home mom today. I went out with my stay-at-home mom friends, Debbie and Shea ..... my part time stay-at-home mom friend Shelby, and our on bed rest soon-to-be mom friend Jordan! We had 5 kids between us, and they had so much fun at Cosmos while we had lunch. Enjoy our pictures! (I'm secretly a little ready to go back to work!) My Dr gave me lifting restriction for when I go back to work of 10lb! Ha! We'll see about that!
Ethan, Debbie, Braden, Rory, and little miss Ava. (Reese was dodging the camera!)
Shea, Rory, Reese, Shelby, and Ava ..... not expecting the photo!
Braden wearing Reese's headband .... pretty, son.
Braden was singing songs .... Ava was intently listening and mouthing the words along with him. I was laughing so hard!
Little Shea and little Shelby. They are beautiful just like their mommas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did Braden say "I don't like when you sing with me..."?? Ha ha ha!! He is so adorable with his spikey hair!!
haha Yes, he's such a weirdo! I hate it when he says that, so that's why he does it! It was funny the first time.
Post a Comment