Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ethan's first birthday

So yesterday was Ethan's very first birthday! He came over early in the morning for a waffle cake that Braden decided needed to be green! Debbie and I made a special cake just for Ethan that we had later that night .... enjoy our pictures!



I've been watching a little too much 'Ace of Cakes' on the Food Network.
Yummmy!!!!
We had to have a bath after all that icing!

Oh yeah .... did I mention that Debbie's pregnant!!!!!!
This is Debbie and I trying to figure out the MacBook picture taker. Ha! I am buying a Mac this week, because my laptop finally kicked the bucket .... I'm blogging on Sharon's Mac right now, and I LOVE IT! Well, I better go round up all these kiddoes for church. Happy Easter everyone! I'll post pictures when I get my brand new computer sometime this week!!!! 

2 comments:

The Moore Fam said...

omigosh that's cute! i'm not sure i can compete with that!! you saw how mine looked :) ha ha

Amber Roberts said...

nah ... yours would probably beat mine in a taste-off!