Amber and Braden

All Braden, all the time

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

So here's a sneak peak of Braden's Easter. He really hit the jackpot .... soccer stuff! We didn't want to go outside and hunt Easter eggs because it's been raining all morning! Oh well .... we'll have to get them all tomorrow and hope that our candy isn't ruined inside those egss! I hope you all had a great Easter .... ok, we've gotta head out to church. I just love this computer so much, I can't stop blogging! 
Posted by Amber Roberts at 7:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amber Roberts
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (114)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (19)
      • Pretending
      • Extended medical leave
      • The Bark Park
      • More Ethan Birthday pictures!
      • Random pictures
      • Lunch date
      • More Brooklyn pictures
      • Our spa day got exciting REALLY quickly!
      • 1st hour of our week off!
      • watch my video!
      • All I need is a name ....
      • Welcome, Marley!
      • I found a new Hobby!
      • Soccer Time!
      • Back in action or should I say Mac in action!?
      • Happy Easter
      • Ethan's first birthday
      • Elmo
      • Sharks
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.