I finally got to try out the new dog park in Tulsa today. It's called Tulsa's Bark Park (I think), and it's an old baseball park turned into a huge off-leash dog run with balls, toys, water, and poopbags! (Sorry, Julie!) Josh and I took Abby of course, and we took our good friend Julie with us too. She has a rescue dog named Elle that she's had since December. Elle is very .... well, shy! She is so attached to Julie, and doesn't want much to do with anyone else, or any other dogs! I think it's kinda sweet! Abby, on the other hand, immediately turned into a crazy puppy full of energy! She and her new greyhound friend at the park trampled over a 13 year old pup and hurt her leg! Other than that, it was all fun! She ran her little butt off for about an hour, and still had enough energy to play with Josh's twin brother's Great Dane, Maggie this afternoon! (Have I told you all that Josh has a twin?!) Anyway, I had no idea she had that much energy. Anyway, I'm glad I got to enjoy the dog park on my last day off because children under 12 aren't allowed at the dogparks, so I won't get many chances to go. 

Attempting to take a self-portrait with crazy excited Abby (she wanted to go outside so badly!) She is such an outside girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment