I'm really bad at snapping photos during soccer because I am cracking up most of the time. They are so adorable, and they are really learning fast. Each week, they all listen a little better to Coach Simba, and they are starting to be a little more independent of their parents too! I'll get better ones next week! Oh, I will say ... at the start of each session, we go around the circle and everyone introduces themselves and they have to say what their favorite (whatever Simba chooses) first week was food, then color, animal, and this week ... snack. Braden always baffles the parents when he says ...... carrots, crab, and his snack was cranberries. They always say, "really??" because their kids are saying frenchfries, icecream, candy, ..... doggie, kitty, fishy, .... crackers, gummy bears, ..... YES he is serious about this stuff! He is so funny and so amazing! He truly marches to his own beat. And as I observe some of the other children, I am reminded how smart my Braden is. I know every parent says that, but his athletic ability and his language is so advanced. We may pay for that ability with his lack of ability to LISTEN at times, but I am really amazed. 
Braden and Josh
Coach Simba giving Braden his stamps at the end of practice. This is his favorite part!
1 comment:
my little nephew was in a class called "little thumpers" out in indiana, looks like a similar class. they were so cute.
Post a Comment