Amber and Braden

All Braden, all the time

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st hour of our week off!

Yay! A week off! We started by watering our new tomato garden, azaleas, and hostas that my mom planted for us. Did I spell those right, Mom? Anyway, Braden ended up naked and soaked .... I was laughing too hard to snap pictures! Ha! I am having a minor little hand surgery in the morning, so tomorrow will probably consist of pain pills and napping ... I'm also getting a sinus infection and I feel really icky so I may be resting the rest of the week! We have soccer Thursday morning, a doctor's appointment, and then Friday ........ massages, facials, and pedicures with Phyllis and Shelby 3 days before Phyllis has baby Brooklyn. I'm really looking forward to that day! Saturday is another Ethan birthday party ...... and ...... hey, what happened to doing nothing. Oops ......
Oh and by the way ..... I fixed my video on YouTube so scroll down to the day before yesterday and click on it! It will work this time! And Josh decided to name the dog Abby! She is Abbigail when we get on to her! Ha!



had to slip in a picture of my sweet boys lounging 
Posted by Amber Roberts at 6:41 PM

1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

i'm liking the shirt, socks, and undies only look!

April 24, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amber Roberts
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (114)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (19)
      • Pretending
      • Extended medical leave
      • The Bark Park
      • More Ethan Birthday pictures!
      • Random pictures
      • Lunch date
      • More Brooklyn pictures
      • Our spa day got exciting REALLY quickly!
      • 1st hour of our week off!
      • watch my video!
      • All I need is a name ....
      • Welcome, Marley!
      • I found a new Hobby!
      • Soccer Time!
      • Back in action or should I say Mac in action!?
      • Happy Easter
      • Ethan's first birthday
      • Elmo
      • Sharks
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.